The pump is suitable for use with Mirasan® TWR - Green and Neutral, and with the additive Ferro-Plus. Mixing tank included.
Instructions for use
- Attach the suction and pressure hoses, ensuring the connections are airtight. Note the direction of flow and direction of rotation of the drive.
- At a suction depth of more than 3 metres, a foot valve must be used. The suction hose must be filled before commencing work.
- Switch on the drive, open up the pressure regulator fully, the pump is self-priming.
- After finishing work switch off the drive and rinse the pump thoroughly with water. Drain the pump completely and store in a frost-free location.
No pump suction:
- Suction hose not connected tightly
- Impeller worn or damaged
- Suction hose blocked
No pump pressure:
- Impeller or side panels damaged
- Delivery hose blocked
24 months from invoice date for manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover wear parts. The warranty will be invalidated by incorrect usage or unauthorised repairs carried out during the warranty period.